The iOS 4.3 Beta was released shortly back and there is a jailbreak already. An unofficial version of PwnageTool has been released for the iOS 4.3 beta and the jailbreak is only supported for the iPhone 4 only.
The release will not reserve your baseband and for those of you who rely on unlock should avoid making their iPhone 4 a guinea pig with this. Following is the step by step guide on how to jailbreak your iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3 Beta using the PwnageTool. Make sure you have the latest version of the iTunes.
1. Start iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer and backup all your existing data.
2. Now download the PwnageTool and iOS 4.3 beta for your iPhone 4. Make sure that you move these files to your desktop for easy access.
3. Initiate PwnageTool in Expert Mode and select the device.
5. It is here that you must elect the build to start creating custom 4.3 firmware. PwnageTool will now create a custom .ipsw file for the iPhone 4. It is this file that will be jailbroken.
6. Enter the DFU Mode by following the given instructions:
- Press Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds.
- Let go of the Power Button but hold onto the Home button for another 10 seconds to enter the DFU mode.
7. Start iTunes and hit the iOS device icon. Press and hold the Shift key on Windows or Option button on Mac and select Restore and release the button.
That’s it. Further procedures will be automatically completed so no need to fiddle around with your device. Upon completion your iPhone 4 will restart and voila! Your iPhone 4 is jailbroken on the latest firmware!