What had been circulating as rumors that Owen Van Natta, the ex Facebook exec will be taking up the CEO position in the ever popular Project Playlist have now been confirmed. Plus the company has rounded up $20 million in their latest round of funding led by the Pilot Group. The sum raised will be used for fending off RIAA charging the company of litigation. Plus there are chances that it may very well acquire iMeem, another similar service that enables users to create and embed playlists anywhere.
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPad 3 or As Some Say the iPad HD Releasing on March 16
- “Licensed Facebook Version of Scrabble” is out….
- Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Exec, John Schappert takes charge as EA’s COO
- As If Fan Pages And Groups Weren’t Enough, Facebook Launches Community Pages
- Intel: Another axe coming to reduce 6,000 heads!
- Facebook gets a tutoring app; Teach the People goes public
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube