Social networks have gained a lot of popularity in the recent years. Sighting their importance, Panasonic has decided to come up with its own social network. The Osaka, Japan based company has launched its social network called Living in HD, in order to inspire ideas and spark conversation between people while using videos, photos, and project ideas. Everyone in the community will be provided an opportunity to explain others the effect of technology in maximizing their delight of the High-Definition products.
- Spice up Business Cards with Snapily’s 3D Effects
- Asus + Intel + Your Ideas= WePC.com
- Facebook, Pakistan And The Ban: The Percentage Division And An Underlying Opportunity….
- Web 2.0 is One Millionth Word in the Dictionary and I am not pleased how it has been defined
- Vodafone: Foundation launches $3 million funds for mobile ideas