After planning everything out to mar (supposedly) Apple’s WWDC and the possibility of a new iPhone, the Palm Pre, the manufacturers are boasting the phones ability to sync with content on iTunes. The device will be able to access users content on iTunes and iPhotos. But there is a barrier to syncing when it comes to restricted content. The Pre is tipped in to keep Palm afloat in the market which is dominated by the iPhone and it will take more than just syncing features/ability to make a difference for the manufacturers.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Twitter’s Potential exceeds expectations; fast at reporting Earthquake
- iPhone 3G: Wonder who is buying this one??
- Free Software Giveaway: Subscribe To Startup Meme And Get Licenses For WinX DVD Converter For Windows And Mac!
- 20% households wont use Landlines by next year
- Dictionary.com launches iPhone app
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube