Palm has got another lifeline from Elevation Partners, a PE firm that came to its rescue back in Sep 2007 with $325 million injection in return for a 25% stake in the company. Elevation Partners has now give Palm another $100 million in return for preferred stocks, that could be converted to normal shares at $3.25 a share – quiet a premium to the current share price of $2.81. Elevation Partners has also got warrants to purchase additional 7 million shares at $3.25 – if they so desire.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Universal Studios turns to Facebook to promote Blue-ray Movies
- Pulitzer Prize sees the importance of Web, as journalism moves online
- Facebook, Pakistan And The Ban: The Percentage Division And An Underlying Opportunity….
- Movylo lets you create your Mobile site in just a few clicks
- Insert 3D Flash characters into your videos using PaperVision Technology.
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube