If you are very selective about what hotel you stay in and would do everything to learn about them, Oyster may help you out with that. The startup provides you comprehensive previews of hotels, from providing information on everything associated to it. The startup does so by relying on its reporters who make sure that whatever information they provide about each destination is accurate along with photographs of each place. All this means that reviews aren’t just from users but from professionals in the field.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Twitter makes changes to its interface: Easier to connect with Tweeples
- MySpace’s Blackberry app reaches 400,000 downloads…. I am surprised!
- Keep on tweeting with twitabit when twitter is down
- iBreadCrumbs- a bookmarking tool that records your crumbs(URL) in a Videostream form
- Beware The Shocking Video Bug Sucking Up On Facebook Users!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube