Online bookkeeping service, Outright; which helps businesses and businessmen to keep a check on their expenses has raised $5 Million in its second round of funding. The round was led by Sequoia Capital along with participation from existing partners which include Shasta Ventures, Soft Tech VC and First Round Capital. While the service definitely helps you keep a check on your income and expenses, it is free for all till present with plans to put a price tag on numerous services it offers.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Palm Pre will be able to Sync with iTunes. Is Palm trying hard to push its sales?
- Find Internships along-side or after college, with Jessica Mah’s InternshipIN
- Dopplr acquires Angels’ fundings to boost its expansion
- LinkedIn co-founder joins Wellington Partners
- ‘Wirewize’ your home entertainment setup!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube