San Mateo, California based online video advertising company, Adap.tv, has raised an amount of $13 million in a round of funding. The round was participated by new investor Spark Capital along with the returning investors Redpoint Ventures and Gemini Israel Fund. With this round of funding, the total amount raised by the company has reached a total of $23 million.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- How To Enable HD Video Recording On Your iPhone 3GS [Jailbreak Only]
- Can the HTC Camera Be Beat? Can HTC Interface Ever Change?
- First Skype and now eBay to set StumbleUpon free on the Web!
- Random House takes the power of Speech from Amazon’s Kindle (for it’s titles)
- 23andMe raises another $2.6 Million, aims for more and I bet all that will come from Google
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube