We had reported last year that Amazon will be delaying the release of Kindle 2 and so it appeared as the market is still in wait for the devices. However reports are that Amazon may announce the release of the second generation of the popular eBook reader. The news may come out in Amazon’s conference scheduled to take place on February 9. Let’s just wait till then and hope that there is some news on its launch.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- E.A increases number of layoffs to 1,000, will this put an end to its troubles?
- What’s to be expected inside the New MacBooks?!
- Yahoo Search implements Rich Ads, images, videos and what not next to search results
- Updated: eschmidt0 is Google’s CEO on Twitter
- Apple To Live Stream Music Event At Apple.com Only For Mac Users. Sorry Not For PCs
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube