Google Earth’s browser plugin has finally arrived for Mac OS X (Intel and PowerPC) after coming out for Windows about half a year ago. Mac users can now scan the earth and enjoy Google’s satellite imagery service from home. Google Earth plugin for Mac OS X is available for download at the GE API website. It is notable that the launch came 5 weeks after the GE iPhone app arrived, though Linux users might have to wait longer for a compatible version.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- 25% accessed iTunes in August; Yahoo! Music the most visited site in Japan
- Google Reader App Finally Comes To Android Phones!
- Tired of all the Haram results in your Google, Yahoo, Bing searches? Switch to ImHalal!
- Startup: Grouperly Lets You Socialize With People Sharing Similar Interests
- Yahoo + Drama – Icahn = Shareholders meeting
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube