Google Earth’s browser plugin has finally arrived for Mac OS X (Intel and PowerPC) after coming out for Windows about half a year ago. Mac users can now scan the earth and enjoy Google’s satellite imagery service from home. Google Earth plugin for Mac OS X is available for download at the GE API website. It is notable that the launch came 5 weeks after the GE iPhone app arrived, though Linux users might have to wait longer for a compatible version.
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPad 3 or As Some Say the iPad HD Releasing on March 16
- Kicksend Brings Its Photo Sharing App To The iPhone
- GreenPois0n RC 6.1 Jailbreak Tool Available For Download Will Fix iBooks Error On iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad
- More Rumors: PwnageTool 4.1 Set To Be Released This Sunday To Jailbreak Apple TV and iPhone 4 [iOS4.1]
- Facebook: No More Polls, Sorry!
- Latest Palm smartphone with a sliding keyboard?
- Mikogo Launches New Version for Free Online Meeting Software
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube