Google is using its algorithms for purposes beyond making its Search strong and that other purpose is to tell which one of its employees will be waving goodbye to Google. And the best part is, Google might know it long before they even start thinking of doing so. The search giant will use this feature; which is still in beta (as everything else about Google is), uses quantitative analysis to find employees who might just be loosing interest in the company and would sooner or later call it quits. The idea behind integrating its power tool with HR is to keep the cream as its employees are slowly moving out. This would help Google find ways to continue engaging its employees in activity and have a chance to be a part at contributing towards innovation. Well from the report it appears the tests have proved successful in quite a few cases and Google has managed to retain key employees using the same.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Hack Popular Web sites’ account with an Image!
- LifeLock Raises $6 Million From Kleiner Perkins To Protect Your Identity
- Facebook: The One Stop Solution For Anything?
- NBC turns to Facebook to promote the return of Chuck
- Wall Street Financial Instability and iTunes Million Downloads results in NBC’s Abrupt Growth
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube