MiFi, a portable wireless router that will provide wireless 3G data network access to customers, multiple users in a small area. Novatel Wireless will be bringing this service soon to users with EVDO or High Speed Data Networks. MiFi will bring with access of high-speed Internet connectivity between users, laptops, cameras, gaming devices (Nintendo DS, Sony PSP) and multimedia players, with support available for up to five users at one time.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Apple Sues Samsung For Copying iPhone: Oh Please Stop This Apple!
- Tom Phillips leaves Google
- Zynga isn’t done with making social games for Facebook: Farm, Fish and now Petville!
- Kyte.tv Launches-Everyone Can Have A TV Channel Now
- LinkedIn launches a Research Network and an Advertising Network all too quietly
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube