WiFi Salon, that offered free WiFi services has decided to shut down the reason being it’s short on financing. The shutdown means that New Yorkers wont be able to have free WiFi in ten parts where it provided free access. However the founder of WiFi Salon isn’t giving up as yet and has initiated Wired Towns in collaboration with Business Improvement Districts to provide the same.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Microsoft to Mimic Apple Once Again – Launch iPhone App Store Like Service
- Happy Birthday to Linux – 17 Years and Still counting….
- PostBox releases Beta 12: Manage your online communications more effectively
- Windows Is DOWN With MAC Market Share Rising!!!
- Automattic launches BuddyPress: A WordPress for Social Networks
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube