Nival Network, the online game developer based in Russia has raised a healthy $5 Million in its current round of funding. The investors remain undisclosed and the funds will be used in development of Prime World, which is an online strategy game targeted at the population in the former Soviet states. The Network has been around since 2008 and has pretty interesting titles under its belt which include Dragonica, Cabal Online, etc. With the social gaming on the rise, Nival Networks has a very long way to go ahead.
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakista
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- Sony Makes PlayTV Social – Adds Facebook Link
- While The Social Network Embraces Fresh Blood, Three Masterminds Wave Goodbye To Facebook!
- Send a Tweet at Twitter on Time with Tweetoclock, God save me from all those Ts!
- Hi.im: Aggregating your social network updates on one page
- Situation isn’t harsh for all; JS-Kit bags $3.6 million
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube