Nival Network, the online game developer based in Russia has raised a healthy $5 Million in its current round of funding. The investors remain undisclosed and the funds will be used in development of Prime World, which is an online strategy game targeted at the population in the former Soviet states. The Network has been around since 2008 and has pretty interesting titles under its belt which include Dragonica, Cabal Online, etc. With the social gaming on the rise, Nival Networks has a very long way to go ahead.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Amazon’s Web Scale Computing Platform S3 Now Stores 5 Billion Objects
- No Need To Jailbreak Your iPhone For Torrent Apps As BitTorrent App Gets Approval From Apple
- Did FriendFeed get influenced by Facebook as a Major Bug surfaces
- Facebook’s Web UI a clone of Microsoft Vista ?
- The WWDC 2010: What Has Apple Got Other Than The iPhone 4.. Errr iPhone HD?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube