News aggregation site, Newser has raised a healthy $2.5 million in a round of funding. The company was founded by Patrick Spain and Michael Wolff and the current funding came from several individual investors who have invested in previous startups by Spain. With over 2 million visitors a month, the news aggregator site still has quite a long way to go before it actually stands in competition to the giants like Google and Yahoo news in business.
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPad 3 or As Some Say the iPad HD Releasing on March 16
- Kicksend Brings Its Photo Sharing App To The iPhone
- Apple iPad Out, iPhone 4G Leaked.. So What’s Not Going To Keep Apple Disappointing People At WWDC 2010?
- Getty Images adds monetary value to a mighty collection of Flickr photos
- Hedgeable.com is looking for the Worst Investor..(perhaps to add salt to the wounds)
- Happy Birthday to Linux – 17 Years and Still counting….
- SecondBrain: ‘Web’rything in one place!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube