There has been quite a stir in both Yahoo and MySpace with layoffs and execs calling it quits. Over the weekend another one of MySpace’s execs, its SVP Engineering Allen Hurf made his exit. That wasn’t a call from MySpace but the Hurf seeing the condition at MySpace decided to pack his stuff before he was asked to do so. We aren’t sure why exactly he left the job he had been working at for more than four years but his own tweet states that he might be looking to begin something of his own.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Blatant Plagiarism in the Blogosphere, or Is it ?
- After Linux, will Android be run on the iPhone?
- SugarCRM fishes the Cloud in its new release
- The Nokia N8 Comes Fully Loaded: Symbian^3 OS, Video Editing, 12MP Camera.. Wait Are You Sure This Is From Nokia?
- Facebook Has Confidence Of Major Brands: Procter & Gamble Sees It As Future Of Brand Management
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube