Thought after several questions being asked by many a friends on what are the different mobile payment methods that something simple should be shared. While an explanation is not a problem, nothing beats a good infographic at getting the point through. So here we are sharing this.
The infographic very briefly explains the different mobile payment methods that exist. Some of those are:
- Mobile at the Point of Sale: the best example would be the Google Wallet.
- Mobile as the Point of Sale
- The Mobile Payment Platform
- Direct Carrier Billing: where a purchase amount is adjusted in your carrier billing
- Closed Loop mobile payment
The rest is explained in the infographic below: