There is the new Zune coming in September but Chris Stephenson can’t wait that long and has left Microsoft. He had been in charge of its global marketing for the music player. He will be joining Universal Music and will be leading the marketing for Interscope Geffen A&M Records. Microsoft had been doing quite well with Stephenson on board the Zune team and his departure just a couple of weeks before the release is quite surprising to say the least.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Mark Zuckerberg And The Facebook Insignia…. Innocence, Cult Or Illuminati For Real?
- ComScore reports MySpace and Facebook competition going strong in the U.S.
- TiVo lets you schedule through its mobile site
- WowOwow raises $1.5 million for online women community
- iPhone 5 Release Makes Japan’s KDDI Pull Off Android Site
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube