Microsoft is pretty serious about giving the cloud service an addition from its armory; its own web based service for the phones (signs that Windows Mobile is yet to see its last). The service enables users to share and store data from their cell phones, if their phone run Window Mobile 6 OS (or the much talked about 6.5). The news of this had been confirmed when Microsoft’s My Phone site went online temporarily and the service would provide users with up to a free 200 MB capacity. However files that are synced beyond that limit will be removed.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- AOL says goodbye to Lynda Clarizio
- And here we go again: The Sun rises again on Microsoft/Yahoo deal.. wait, did it ever set?
- Google’s Android phone, being built by HTC, gets a setback
- God Save Us From Zynga! Farmville Spreads To MSN Games And The Messenger
- Apple Stores are down.. Is this an element of surprise for Apple’s upcoming products? .. NO!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube