Microsoft plans to launch a private Beta of its Office app in February, making Office docs accessible for Mac users. The app will be available as a free upgrade to current Office users and will enable downloading and uploading shared files easier.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Increase socializing through Contact Forms in Google Profiles
- BlogTalkRadio raises $4.6 million is Series A Funding
- Twi.tt lets you share everything you have to share on Twitter
- Google SLA: We don’t think downtime less than 10 minutes is downtime at all!
- DFU Mode On iPod Nano 6G Discovered. Customs Apps, Jailbreak Are All Possible!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube