Bad day, very bad day at Microsoft as it cut short its staff by 800 or so employees. The worst part: firing Don Dodge, Director of Business Development for Emerging Business Team. Why exactly did that happen or needed to happen? The guy has been one of the most active people at Microsoft attending numerous conferences and events that are startup focused and to be honest it is a huge error laying off such an active person. The guy is definitely not slurring abuses at Microsoft and still honors the company, but in my opinion he simply wasted his time and energy for a company that didn’t return him with the same favor.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- SocialText 3.0: A Stew of Facebook, FriendFeed, Twitter and what not!
- Cynapse brings a Micro-blogging app for your Corporate ease
- Google tests its new feature: Customize Search Result Details (with a selected few)
- Why Facebook Is The Future Of Advertising?
- Aprius raises $20 million for High Speed Bandwidth Switches
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube