Loopt, a mobile social network that works with AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Boost, MetroPCS and T-Mobile, has now released their app for the Android platform. The Android app has all the essential features such as location updation, and updates of friends who are nearby. In addition to this the loopt app has both the map and satellite view.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Facebook Marketing Demands: Just Get Us Followers And Don’t Ask Much!
- Fliq Note App: Create and share notes on the iPhone for free!
- iPhone, iPad Users Will Eventually Have The Multiple ID Issues Resolved, Says Apple
- StatusSearch lets you search Status updates of Friends
- LangOver: Makes Language Toggle Easy
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube