Loopt, a mobile social mapping application, hired the services of investment bank Allen & Co. to assist in representing their future sales or finance transactions. A sale is highly unlikely though this move would assist further fund raising activities by Loopt. Allen & Co. M.D. Dave Wehner is the guy that hooked up the deal, as he also has done in the past: Bebo’s sale to AOL, Powerset’s sale to Microsoft, Stubhub’s sale to eBay, and more.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- The Pirate Bay axes hoax trackers; The reason???
- Google expands further into the Arab World: Arabic version of Google Sites and Local Editions for Google News
- Update: Viacom and Time Warner Cable settles their dispute
- Firefox speeds up; has competitors looking for Rocket Boosts
- Intel: Another axe coming to reduce 6,000 heads!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube