The Web cemetery keeps getting populated as more services cease to exist. The latest to head to it is Lookery, the advertising and user targeting ad network. Sad to hear that as the startup had been around since 2007. The startup had problems monetizing the ad network for social networks although it did offer a good incentive per thousand impressions but they didn’t prove to be enough. The last time it raised a round was back in September 2008 and I guess it did realize that it depended too much on Facebook alone, something which didn’t work out at all. What ever that be, it is too late now and the ad network must crawl to its last abode.
- Facebook Has Got Better Analytics For Pages And Improved Ad Targeting
- Deca.tv grabs $10 million in the Series B
- Facebook Set To Launch Its Own Music Service In September
- SpotM couldn’t live up to expectations therefore Yahoo shuts it down too
- Facebook Blocks Ads About Pot Legalization Campaign, You Still Can’t Block Zuckerberg Though