The most aggressive and devastating challenge to Google’s search dominance might come from a social network, specially given the fact that they already have a multi-million strong loyal user base. Having said this, it seems that business social network LinkedIn might already be upto this, as it has upgraded its search features to include search suggestions for querying contacts, streamlined search results, modified search, customized view – a feature that displays the contacts in the users network on top of search results. In addition to this the users could also save their searches for later viewing. LinkedIn is already experiencing tremendous uptake due to immense lay offs.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Monopoly comes to the iPhone and iPod Touch
- IsDueOn: Track your bills and set reminders for due dates
- First the image of President Obama (Joker) and now the entire thread.. Flickr really does support Freedom of Speech!
- Nokia Says Yes To Windows Phone 7: Because iOS Won’t Sell And Android Is On The Hated List!
- Youtube’s latest feature – Annotations
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube