The worst thing to find out if you have slept the entire day is that you end up missing important news, which is exactly what I missed with Twitter. The micromessaging service yesterday rolled out support for French language. I guess that is the first step towards expanding itself by introducing support for other European languages which include Spanish, Italian and German. All in good time, given that Le Web is just around the corner, support for French would come in handy, rather much more than that.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- CrowdSifter raises $50,000 for content filter op
- Is Bloglines breathing its last?
- Microsoft Media Centre: The largest Remote Control, a fraction less to turn into your sleeping bag!
- Microsoft: NBC Universal titles for rent on Xbox 360
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3, iOS 4.2.8 Untethered On Verizon iPhone 4 With Sn0wbreeze 2.
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube