Mobile VoIP solutions provider, iSkoot has added more cash to its treasure chest by raising $19 million in series C. The current round was participated by returning ventures Charles River Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Jesselson Capital Corp and ZG Ventures and led by Vision Opportunity Master Fund. The company had earlier raised more than $15 million and also acquired Social.IM, an instant messaging client.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Facebook Takes The Number One Spot From Google In US, During Christmas Days. Will Facebook Someday Become The First Destination For Users?
- Cooklet: A Promising Startup For Culinary Experts
- Unlock For iPhone 4 To Be Released After iOS 4.3 And 4.2.5 Is Public–Confirmed!
- Last.fm Updated its iPhone App: Improved UI, Tagging system and Back-end features
- South49 gets $1.2 million in first round
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube