Ofcom, the British regulator has released The International Communications Market report. According to the report Irish residents were declared the heaviest mobile phone users. They have spent an average of around 179 minutes and 154 text messages per month on mobiles. There has been a tremendous amount of increase in mobile phones. last year, nearly 216 million new mobile subscriptions were registered in countries which includes Brazil, China, India and Russia. People in the U.S. spent the most time on internet with 15 hours/week followed by Britain with 14 hours/week.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Microsoft Task Market. Let’s freelance.
- Google adds life to Gmail: ‘We have a new login page for you’
- Google Enables Phone Calls On Gmail: Talk About A Dent On Carriers!
- iTunes 2008: ‘The Dark Knight outsells every other movie….yet to release
- iPhone Pro with a keyboard…. I don’t think it will be good enough
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube