While the iPhone or the iPod Touch exist as the most powerful devices when it comes to mobile entertainment they do have other uses as well. Recently the iPod Touch helped rescuers find out Sebastian Gomez, a snowboarder who had been lost for almost two days. The unlucky snowboarder found nothing save for an iPod and lighter, which he waved desperately to catch attention of the rescue helicopter. The rescue team were able to see light from the items (thanks to night vision goggles) and take home Gomez. It’s good to see such devices help its users in such way, though I would just like to know if anyone would be interested in creating a rescue app (maybe an adventure game)?
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Telstra Looks Forward to the new HTC Android phone
- Facebook, Pakistan And The Ban: The Percentage Division And An Underlying Opportunity….
- eRepublik makes strategy games more social and brings them to the Web; Raises $1M
- GreenPois0n RC5 Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.2.1 Released Finally!
- Another Day Another Phishing Scam On Facebook
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube