Will you tolerate someone fart and say it will give you business? No, what if those farts make you good money in tough economic times? Oh Yes! you will take them in, this is exactly what Apple is doing for those apps, despite its policy of not allowing crude apps in the store. According to recent analysis the iFart app (priced at $0.99) has been downloaded around 13,000 times (on a single day), bringing in around $10,000 in cash for developers (excluding the 30% Apple cuts on costs). This proves why Apple changed its policy about such apps and let them flood the store. Now if only I could make apps using the all natural farts! Anyone to help me out here?
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Google Nexus 3 Photos Leaked!
- Oodle, The Local Classifieds Search Engine Gets $11 Million
- Microsoft hires David Porter: ‘We need our own stores (to clear all Vista Stock??)!!!’
- Startup Meme Amongst Top 50 Blogs To Watch In 2010: Big Thanks To Our Readers!
- Dell freezes 12 inch Netbooks production, which sounds quite reasonable,
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube