Tired of having those tiring updates on Facebook in the same boring fashion? Well worry no more as Sony today released its app for the social network called Auto-Tune Your Status. The name itself is self explanatory, but just to stretch this out a bit, the app enables you to create an update on status and then lets you play it over as a tuned song. All you have to do is write your status update and then make a selection on the sound and voice, once done, the update appears on your wall. The bad part, well it can only stay in the confines of Facebook, meaning you cannot have its embedded anywhere else. So if you are really into making some noise, then do give this app a try.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- OMG!! Is it true what they wrote about you in their Twit Blog? — YES! Its a Phishing Scam!
- Silverlight based MSN Toolbar gets updated.
- Google says ‘Privacy does not exist’
- 3Leaf Systems raises $35 million in a third round of funding
- Microsoft PDC – Silverlight for Mobile Coming Out First Quarter 2009
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube