I am not sure if this issue is being faced by many other Plurkers or just myself, but I have been facing a few problems with Plurk for quite some hours now. First it failed to load, then there were issues associated to not showing the signup screen and now it says the my account is not found. Surprisingly enough I am signed in with the same but the timeline just doesn’t show up. Plurk fell prey to China as the micromessaging site was banned in the country. I hope this issue is only temporary and is resolved soon.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Hasbro: ‘Alright we’ll drop our suit against Scrabulous!’
- Infograph: How Android Is Growing Stronger?
- Synchronize, Organize, and Convert Bookmarks with Transmute
- OpenLane raises $10 million in eighth round
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube