I won’t be surprised if many a musicians in times to come will be using the iPhone or the iPod Touch to make music. Why do I think that? Well there is one music app after another coming up and the latest ones are from GrooveMaker released GrooveMaker Electro and D’n'B. The two apps enable anyone to create their own tracks and be a DJ on their own. So if you had that groovy thing in you that was waiting to jump out, GrooveMaker has the right apps for you to let your musical soul out and create full length songs in a matter of minutes. The interface itself is pretty impressive and looks much like your portable DJ Box, with 8 stereo loop tracks and a huge library of numerous drum beats, effects and lines to make your remix ever more groovy. Apart from the paid apps, you can also use the fully functional GrooveMaker’s free version as well.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Mixbook provides Personalized Photobooks service
- Amazon gets after Mobile Apps using its Data. Delicious Library gets the hammer
- Facebook Bizarre: Hong Kong Leader Fires Housekeeper
- PixelPipe tries to solve the social noise problem – launches Personal Media Syndication Service.
- Google to acquire Czech Search Engine Seznam for $1 billion ?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube