While there is a lot that Google needs to do to improve Google Translate it continues to add more languages to its service. It’s definitely not the perfect tool but I find it very useful when it comes to going about with translation of words or phrases and even a site in another language. The service has now taken the number of languages to 51, adding nine more. Those languages include Belarusian, Icelandic, Malay, Swahili, Welsh, Yiddish, Afrikaans and Irish. Google has been expanding its features and services quite speedily and had added support for translation to its Toolbar, Gmail and even Docs and thought the translation is still quite basic it does the job pretty well.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Breaking Facebook Unbans The Blasphemous Page – Rumors Or True?
- Amazon HD coming to TiVo; Your ruling days are numbered NetFlix!
- iPhone Apps Sales going over the roof!
- Photo Album Maker Giveaway Worth $50 On Facebook: Download Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory For Free [Limited Time Offer Starting August 27]
- Google looks towards Gambling Ads to increase revenue
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube