Google search helped users in finding inauguration subtext, as the proceedings unrolled. The ease was part of the proceedings as the Inauguration Day of President Barack Obama carries on. Google Trends, the Google-branch that shows which search terms are rising in popularity and usage, helped people realize who’s getting searched most.
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- StumbleUpon’s URL Shortener; Su.pr is out of Beta. Add one more to the countless already!
- SEO Software maker, Marin Software raises $13 million
- Emails Exposed! Is This A Part Of Facebook’s New Privacy Settings?
- Google-Yahoo deal delayed further; ‘Time is life for Yahoo’
- Microsoft now looses Joe Peterson – VP for Corporate Protection
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube