After acquiring it in 2007, Google has finally decided to pull the plug on Grand Central. Grand Central was or rather it is now Google Voice and Google had done quite a lot to improve it over time but it apparently fills in no purpose. The accounts were already shifted to Google Voice earlier. Since we all have Google Voice to go with, it won’t really matter if Grand Central exists or not, does it?
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- ‘There’s Al-Qaeda in Silicon Valley.. and it’s Valleywag!’ Says Peter Thiel (The Wise?)
- Project Management Made Easy With Teamwork Live!
- Research – Forget the Darn Books, Search Online and Improve your Aging Brain!!!
- DotSpots finally releases its Annotation Platform for all
- EmailFuture: Send Emails in the Future
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube