Google directs AdWords to your locality as it enables businesses to take advantage of local extensions that lets them expand their campaigns over the network by adding their business address to ads. With this uses can link campaign on AdWords with their accounts and match locations of both the user and the business. The address will be shown along with the text ad and in case no match is found, only the ad will be displayed minus the location. This feature can be turned off and a specific address is generated next to a particular ad, more like a generic one instead of that defined by the user. Google continues to forge in to the online ad market and this step would give companies more reasons to leverage its ad network, giving an even tougher time to competitors.
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- Research – Forget the Darn Books, Search Online and Improve your Aging Brain!!!
- Facebook betters access to Feeds with new template
- Promote And Win Products Using Social Media Auction With LikeBids
- Possible iPhone 5, iPhone 4S Patents Filed By Apple Hint At Haptic Buttons Voice Feedback
- iPhone 5 Rumors – Separate Camera Flash And More!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube