PC Magazine has carried out a test on Google Chrome in order to see the improvement on the browser since its launch. The test reveals that the browser has increased its speed and also its compatibility has progressed with popular sites such as Facebook. The speed of the browser in the retest has improved 24% which is similar to the second beta 3.1 of the Firefox. Though the memory consumption of Google Chrome is more than other Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- The Unofficial WikiLeaks App For iPhone, iPad Officially Removed From App Store
- Social Gaming Bloomed In 2009 On Facebook: What Exactly Do You Like About All Those Games?
- Siri, the stealth mode startup raises $8.5 million in Series A
- Amazon cashes in on holiday season: Posts huge sales
- Pointless: We Hate Facebook Redesigns, But We Will Use It!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube