Interesting to see that Google gets a logo for almost anything happening out there. Yesterday Google tried a variation of its logo at 09/09/09. The Search engine displayed Google added by the date and the exact time 09/09/09, 09:09:09 for a very brief period and then removed it. The logo was only available for the homepage in the US. Anyways, it was there and now gone but it just shows how Google is keeping an eye on almost the minute things out there and almost never fails to stay in news in some way.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Google Shoving Ads In More Places – this time its Finance and Images
- Twitter lives up to its name, goes down and then up .. so when is it going down again?
- Microsoft brings India on Virtual Earth
- Want to build your own Video Site? – Stickam Has the Solution for YOU!!!
- Loopt now available on Android Platform
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube