Gmail Labs recently came up with a new option for users to keep their inbox cleaner. ‘Send & Archive’ allows one to keep emails away into another folder, through just a click, saving precious time. This would come in handy for Gmail users who have the habit of archiving their emails almost on a regular.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- YouTube rolls out Unique View Counts for videos
- iPhone Apps Sales going over the roof!
- Startup: RTBot Gives You Access To All Real Time Information
- PixelPipe tries to solve the social noise problem – launches Personal Media Syndication Service.
- JotPress: Making It Easier To Share Content On The Web Easier
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube