Gmail has got another useful update which makes importing contacts much easy as well as support for additional fields. Previously Gmail only allowed the import of a few fields when a user imported contacts from other applications like Outlook, etc but that’s no more the case. Users can add additional fields to their contacts like their website, birthday, etc, giving you a chance to get all the information about each contact.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- National Geographic Forms Non-Profit Games Division.
- Virgin Mobile slashes Mobile Broadband service charges: 30p a day
- Google so Sparkling White! Does someone have a code to remove the Logo too?
- NBC News makes its presence on Facebook by offering a trivia game
- Create Your Virtual Business Cards With Qubrit!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube