Gmail has introduced another feature (after taking your mails offline with Gears) that enables to easily label emails. This is done adding a move to button to the menu and makes archiving easy. That would at least make this different since Gmail users can’t move items to folders. And then things get easier with Keyboard shortcuts, Google is finally making Gmail more helpful for users, I don’t like using the mouse much hence I would love this.
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPad 3 or As Some Say the iPad HD Releasing on March 16
- Kicksend Brings Its Photo Sharing App To The iPhone
- The Pirate Bay trial, Day 3: TPB has loads of cash…. that Peter Sunde has been robbed off
- Talk About Appled Musicians: Could She Be The First iPad Street Musician Playing The Sitar?
- Apple working on its own iBook? a Possible iPhone+iPod Touch and Mac hybrid?
- Mobuzz wakes up as paupers; need viewers donations to keep it living
- Apple releases Safari 4 beta, the best of Chrome mixed to make browsing even better
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube