In a bid to make Gmail more secure and protected from phishing scams, the Gmail team has added another useful feature that verifies if the email has come a legal site or not. Users can turn the feature on by turning on the Authentication icon for Verified senders from settings in the Labs section. With this on, users will see a key next to the emails, which means that the email received is trustworthy. Currently is only limited to PayPal and eBay. This is definitely going to be more common as Gmail sees how effective it is with the current system, eventually having more verified accounts so that users may readily trust the emails coming from each.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Netflix does the obvious, sticks with Profiles
- Smule: what’s up with this Lighter app on iPhone?!
- Molly Norris Apologizes Muslims For The Facebook Page: It Was Never My Intention To Promote Hate..
- Dell uses Twitter as a marketing tool, deals for its follower
- Google: Google Maps Navigation might just be the Killer App for Android based phones
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube