Glam Media has decided to pull out its application platform, Glam Apps Platform from private to the public. The apps created from this can be easily integrated into web sites with additional options to customize them as users find appropriate. The platform has been built with Google Gadgets and supports both the OpenID and the OpenSocial and is itself open to all. The service is pretty synonymous with SproutMixer that we had earlier covered.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Facebook Ban Followed By Ban On YouTube And Flickr By Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.. Is Twitter Next?
- Share your movie ideas with movie makers at Make’n Movies
- Google brings Free SMS to India with SMS Channels
- Use your Gmail account for Photo Storage and Sharing with Gphotospace
- iPhone 5 Release Date To Be Announced On October 4 At The Apple Event!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube