MySpace wont be at ease given that Facebook keeps biting chunk after chunk in the social market share, while it sees layoffs. Reports are coming in that Fox Interactive Media will showing the door to another 5% of its workforce. Things aren’t all that sweet and the parent company’s decision will obvious have some impact on the once leading social network. I have said times and again that MySpace needs to adopt a bit more open attitude and not choke itself by focusing on the U.S market alone, but to no use. Let’s just hope MySpace realizes this and plans a fruitful strategy.
- Social Networks in the U.S are all ups and downs: Hitwise
- Facebook Opens up: Ready to accept OpenID for Login/Register
- MySpace: Fox International Channels, please look after out International Ad Operations
- MySpace Gives Up Its Fight With Facebook! Implements Facebook Connect
- MySpace follows Facebook Connect launches MySpace ID