TwitPic is going to have another one as its challenger as Flickr finally accepts letting users share links of their photos on Twitter. The photo sharing site has initiated Flickr Twitter Beta that would let users to link Twitter and Flickr accounts with an open ID and can send tweets when you feel like sharing a photo you upload through email. While the process might sound a bit tiring, but its pretty easy to use, simply add 2twitter just before the @. However it’s up to you to decide which photos you want to share rather than automatically send all the photos you upload.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Google Analytics ‘Interrogated’ by German Privacy Officials??
- Twitter eyes the cash, expects to raise more at $1 Billion Valuation
- Google stabs Remember the Milk in the back, Launches a To Do List of its Own
- Rise from the Grave DotBlu!.. Only if it you call it TownHog!
- Privacy Privacy.. Quite Contrary
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube