Faculte raised a healthy $2.8 Million in its first round of funding. The startup is focused at online video presentations and received the present round from Calumet Venture Fund along with participation from other investors. The startup helps businesses create and share interactive video presentations and add anything from audio to visuals to make these presentations.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Find everything about any website using Quarkbase
- uSend.io enables you to share big files, in a simple way
- Report: Most YouTube videos watched at work in the U.S.
- Gist Moves Forward Into The Social Networking Scene, Brings Facebook Integration
- Snow Leopard at Live.com, Microsoft, Apple deal? Come on give me a break!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube