The new version of the Facebook iPhone App has been submitted and is waiting for the approval. However there are plenty of pictures available to give a feel of what it is. The app misses the landscape version which shouldn’t really kill the usefulness of the app given that it has a lot to offer with better features. Those features include the ability to edit notes, better liking features and a much improved way to create and albums and upload photographs. Lets see how the app turns out for the countless iPhone and Facebook users out there.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Learn how to make iPhone apps on iPhone with a new Stanford Course
- Twitter bug: Complete Privacy is so incomplete!
- Flickr updates its inter-network content manager
- Meebo is expanding its features adds Mail notifications. Does it have plans to launch its Webmail product?
- Steve Jobs is Apple and vice versa
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube