Evernote a service that enables users to take notes and save scanned documents has upgraded its service with new features. These include syncing across various devices and attaching files or documents. The syncing feature makes the notes created accessible from anywhere on the web and automatically updates those files at various other locations at the same time. The features are available to both free and premium users the difference being that paid members can attach files in any format (including Office documents), while the maximum upload size fixed at 25MB for both users. The service is definitely worth using and the additional features make it even more useful.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPhone, iPad Have The iOS 5 Beta 5 Release Available For Download
- Get a NEW “Non Windows” Skin for your i-Mate
- AdultSpace gets $1.3 million: That should keep it running long after your walking stick is gobbled by termites!
- Google – The Only Red Spot
- Tim Armstrong leaves Google to become AOL’s CEO. Will this change AOL’s fortune?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube