With holidays just around the corner it appears that Amazon’s and eBay’s growth serpents come closer to each other. The travel services have already taken a hit and the online shopping giants are busy finding alternates to strengthen their positions. Amazon may find itself in a bit better position since its monthly unique visitors in the U.S. rose up by 6% to 60.1 million while those of eBay plunged down by 11% to 70.7 million. eBay’s recent endeavors haven’t really turned out to be great success stories , but there may be some hoe after the launch of its API that enables merchants to list many fixed price items at the site in one go. Let’s see where this snake fight ends up and which one of the two moves past the other. I guess the emerging leader will be the one who has hold over the information of transactions made and better facilitates the consumers.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Facebook closing in on Google in user engagement
- Twitter Twitter down again, it succeeds in driving us insane!
- atomkeep – manage all your social network profiles from one place.
- Onyx, Driftwood and Magnum are the upcoming devices from BlackBerry
- iKee infects and Feasts on the iPhone.. save yours, be more careful
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube